Highway Scientific and Technical Workshop
Main Objectives / Expected Outputs of the Scientific and Technical Workshop:
1. Have a common understanding of the value chain of the project and clarify the activities related to the science and infrastructure inputs, forecasting products and EWS products for end users.
2. Co-design of specific activities, as outlined in the WISER Guidance on Equitable and Inclusive co-production for Weather and Climate Services under each output of the project, including agreement on timelines and logframe to align with the projects goals, milestones and budget
3. Explore and discuss the roles of each country to achieve the goals of the project
4. Identification of Principal Investigators or focal points and team members, as needed, for each output and activity at the national and regional level to achieve the goals of the project
5. Planning of Coordination Meetings between Principal Investigators or focal points